We love to pamper our dogs and provide a little extra TLC as a treat. Sniffer Soother has been a winner with our pack, each one of our dogs simply adores this product.
Sniffer Soother is a calming, nourishing nose balm.
Softens, moisturises and rejuvenates your pooches sniffer. Whether your dog is an over licker of its nose, suffers with dry skin, or simply loves a pamper. Sniffer Soother is subtle enough on your dogs sense of smell, so can be used as often as your dog would like.
The chamomile in Sniffer Soother, calms any irritated skin and has a calming aroma for your dog. So, using this nose moisturiser you can calm and relax your dog and improve your overall bond.
Six interesting facts about your dog’s sense of smell that prove canines have superior sniffers.
- A dog’s nose has two functions—one for smell and one for breathing.
- Dog’s also have the ability to take in and breathe out air at the same time.
- Dog’s have a special scent-detecting organ that humans don’t have.
- Dogs smell in 3-D. Dogs can smell separately with each nostril. A dog’s brain uses the different odour profiles from each nostril to determine exactly where smelly objects are in the environment.
- A dog’s nose has evolved to help them survive. Evolutionary, a dog’s sense of smell helps them find a mate, offspring, food, and avoid predators.
- Dogs can smell up to 100,000 times better than a human.
We have also created a Paw & Skin Balm which is high in vitamin E, essential for hydrated, supple skin. It also has properties to reduce inflammation and itching. All Natural and Lick-safe, made for mans best friend.